Outside of piano instrumentals, there are a couple of reasons why not.. namely the producers record actual live instruments so there are no midi files.. only audio files, and also because exporting midi for the digitally-sourced instruments will lose the actual sound of the notes since you won't have the exact same DAW setup as the producer (plugins and all). Therefore, all beat stems and instruments are sent as audio trackout files (24-bit WAV file quality), instead of MIDI.
Articles in this section
- Am I obligated to publish tracks I buy from SFR Beats?
- If I use one of your instrumental covers, do I still have to get permission to use the song that is being covered?
- I Think My Trackouts / Stems Have the Wrong Audio Files in Them - Help!
- I am a First Time Customer Concerned with Legal Issues and Royalties and Distributors. Help!
- Why is Facebook and YouTube Muting My Video when I purchased my Beat?
- How to Import Trackouts / Stems in Garage Band for Apple Mac
- I don't know what to do about Distrokid's YouTube policy... Help!
- My Streaming Service is saying I don't have Rights to use my Beat! Help!
- I need exclusive rights to my song to publish - How do I do that if I leased a beat?
- Can I have the MIDI files to Beats?