You don't have to publish tracks you buy... you may do as you wish... publish or not publish - it's completely up to you!
Articles in this section
- Can your beats be rented with stems?
- Am I obligated to publish tracks I buy from SFR Beats?
- If I use one of your instrumental covers, do I still have to get permission to use the song that is being covered?
- I Think My Trackouts / Stems Have the Wrong Audio Files in Them - Help!
- I am a First Time Customer Concerned with Legal Issues and Royalties and Distributors. Help!
- Why is Facebook and YouTube Muting My Video when I purchased my Beat?
- How to Import Trackouts / Stems in Garage Band for Apple Mac
- I don't know what to do about Distrokid's YouTube policy... Help!
- My Streaming Service is saying I don't have Rights to use my Beat! Help!
- I need exclusive rights to my song to publish - How do I do that if I leased a beat?