You only have to send it once you publish it. That way when our systems notify us of public use, we can match it with your song and see you indeed have rights to use the track. Plus, we just like to hear your creativity! :)
Articles in this section
- Am I obligated to publish tracks I buy from SFR Beats?
- If I use one of your instrumental covers, do I still have to get permission to use the song that is being covered?
- I Think My Trackouts / Stems Have the Wrong Audio Files in Them - Help!
- I am a First Time Customer Concerned with Legal Issues and Royalties and Distributors. Help!
- Why is Facebook and YouTube Muting My Video when I purchased my Beat?
- How to Import Trackouts / Stems in Garage Band for Apple Mac
- I don't know what to do about Distrokid's YouTube policy... Help!
- My Streaming Service is saying I don't have Rights to use my Beat! Help!
- I need exclusive rights to my song to publish - How do I do that if I leased a beat?
- Can I have the MIDI files to Beats?