Yes! A lot of our customers will get the trackouts too so they can move around parts or replace / replay parts as they want as well. It helps for example in live situations where maybe you only have room to have one live musician behind you.. you can remove say the keys from the track and have just a keyboardist play along with the rest of the track, and then the artist performs on top. It's a good way to give audiences the same live feel in situations where you can't have a full band.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble opening my Studio One Template purchase...
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?
- I've ordered lease beats from you...are others able to lease the same beats?