We do offer refunds if there was a technical error on our end. For all other instances, the only way to prevent a payment from being automatically processed is to cancel your exclusive rent subscription before the due date. The way to do that is to go to https://sfrbeats.com/orders, and click on the order, then click the "Cancel Rents" link above listed beat(s). Review the confirmation and proceed to cancel so it won't bill you again. Note this will release the beat back to the public website and rights are lost. For more information on our general refund policy, see https://sfrbeats.com/terms
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble opening my Studio One Template purchase...
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?
- I've ordered lease beats from you...are others able to lease the same beats?