Leases (beats for nonexclusive rights) can be purchased by more than one, while exclusive beats can only be purchased by one. However, you still have the same great rights - royalty-free, unlimited, and you can monetize your lease anywhere in the world forever while keeping 100% of your royalties.
Articles in this section
- May I have an Invoice for my Purchase?
- I'm having trouble opening my Studio One Template purchase...
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?