Full songs (with vocals already on them) are just for sync licensing in video and other media. Typical customers include videographers, music supervisors, and creative advertising directors. They're not available for artists to re-record them. Beats with only hooks on them are available for artists to re-record.
Articles in this section
- What is your ISNI number for SFR Beats?
- How Do I Credit SFR Beats?
- How can you publish my songs?
- Does Custom Production come with Exclusive Licensing and the Copyright?
- I Don't Understand the New Full Songs Available - How Can I Use Them?
- I Can't Find My Beat Albums!
- Is there an easier way to search on SFR Beats besides the search engine?
- Can you guys sign me to your record label?
- Do you have an app?
- Can I get in touch with specific producers on the site?