Currently our producers don't offer edits as a separate service but usually what our customers will do is upgrade their order to trackouts (stems of each separate instrument - https://sfrbeats.com/orders ) so they can make edits themselves, or if you actually need some additional composition / instrument recording, go with Level 1 custom production (https://sfrbeats.com/pricing?q=Custom) . For mixing edits, we do have a mixing service you can use that includes mastering - https://sfrbeats.com/pricing/Mixing-and-Mastering I hope that helps :)
Articles in this section
- How do I update my Payment Method for my Subscriptions / Exclusive Rent?
- Can I get my Beats Shortened or Extended to a certain Length?
- Something is Wrong With My Trackouts / Stems - Help Please!
- Can I get Edits made to My Beat I Purchased?
- Do I receive the Trackouts with the Original Compression, Panning, Mixing, etc on it?
- Can I get my Beats Edited to a Different Length?
- Can I Speed Up my Beats or Change the Tempo?
- Can I get my Beats in a Different Key?
- Mixing vs Mastering: What is it? And Why Do I Need It?
- I'm having trouble lining up my Trackouts / Stems Wav files in my Software / DAW - Help!