Payment updates can't be made to active subscriptions, but the workaround is canceling whatever you bought with your old payment info and re-buying it with your new info. You will not lose rights or a rented beat as long as you buy again immediately after you cancel.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my Beats in a Different Key?
- Mixing vs Mastering: What is it? And Why Do I Need It?
- I'm having trouble lining up my Trackouts / Stems Wav files in my Software / DAW - Help!
- Getting Started with SFR Beats: A Beginner's Guide on How to Record a Song
- I may have been charged twice for the same exclusively rented beat .. help!
- How to I update my payment info for my subscriptions?
- How much are Trackouts (Stems) ?
- How do you do the mixing if a person is not in town, do I have to fly there, or do you just need a studio recording of my vocals?
- Can a beat be modified after purchase, for example, adding a bridge?
- Why am I getting unsuccessful / expired subscription emails when I just paid for it less than a month ago?