Both ways work... most of our customers do have separate studios they'll record from and just send us the audio files of the session, but some with a higher budget will work physically with us and come in from out of town (Custom Production level 5 and higher...more details here - https://sfrbeats.com/pricing?q=Custom+Production). Everyone has a different way of working they prefer.. and we cater to both.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my Beats Edited to a Different Length?
- Can I Speed Up my Beats or Change the Tempo?
- Can I get my Beats in a Different Key?
- Mixing vs Mastering: What is it? And Why Do I Need It?
- I'm having trouble lining up my Trackouts / Stems Wav files in my Software / DAW - Help!
- Getting Started with SFR Beats: A Beginner's Guide on How to Record a Song
- I may have been charged twice for the same exclusively rented beat .. help!
- How to I update my payment info for my subscriptions?
- How much are Trackouts (Stems) ?
- How do you do the mixing if a person is not in town, do I have to fly there, or do you just need a studio recording of my vocals?