Both ways work... most of our customers do have separate studios they'll record from and just send us the audio files of the session, but some with a higher budget will work physically with us and come in from out of town (Custom Production level 5 and higher...more details here - https://sfrbeats.com/pricing?q=Custom+Production). Everyone has a different way of working they prefer.. and we cater to both.
Articles in this section
- I may have been charged twice for the same exclusively rented beat .. help!
- How to I update my payment info for my subscriptions?
- How much are Trackouts (Stems) ?
- How do you do the mixing if a person is not in town, do I have to fly there, or do you just need a studio recording of my vocals?
- Can a beat be modified after purchase, for example, adding a bridge?
- Why am I getting unsuccessful / expired subscription emails when I just paid for it less than a month ago?
- Do you guys record complete track for your clients & what's the procedure?
- I have a song that I would like the accompaniment to, how can I get it done?
- Is it possible to use instant mastering on a phone?
- How much are track outs?