Absolutely. ASCAP/ BMI are PRO's and have nothing to do with copyrights. All ASCAP, SESAC, and BMI do is collect and distribute funds for performance royalties on your behalf. It's up to you to copyright your song. When using the Copyright SR form, you copyright your song and say you've "included other copyrighted material", i.e., the instrumental.
Articles in this section
- What is your Phone Number?
- What are your Social Media links?
- What is your ISNI number for SFR Beats?
- How Do I Credit SFR Beats?
- How can you publish my songs?
- Does Custom Production come with Exclusive Licensing and the Copyright?
- I Don't Understand the New Full Songs Available - How Can I Use Them?
- I Can't Find My Beat Albums!
- Is there an easier way to search on SFR Beats besides the search engine?
- Can you guys sign me to your record label?