Hi, viewing is not password-protected. The only thing it could be is if the program you're using to view the PDF is trying to edit it, or open it in "edit" mode, which is security-protected. Try downloading the PDF to Google Drive or Adobe Reader and then it should open just fine. If that doesn't work, try re-downloading your file from a computer and not your phone. The vast majority of our customers do not have an issue, so usually it is just a software problem to work out. All contracts are available for download 24-7 online from your orders page at https://sfrbeats.com/orders
Articles in this section
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?
- I've ordered lease beats from you...are others able to lease the same beats?
- When we purchase a exclusive beat, are the stems mixed and mastered?