You might have two different subscriptions on the same beats. For example, if you bought a track for Exclusive Rent, and a month later that subscription fails due to a missed payment, if you buy it again before canceling the first one, the first one would still try to charge again (failed subscriptions automatically try charging again 10 days later). So if your first subscription has an unsuccessful payment and you decide to re-buy it, you need to cancel your old one first by going to your orders page https://sfrbeats.com/orders, clicking on the old order, then clicking "Cancel License" above the track list.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my Payment Method for my Subscriptions / Exclusive Rent?
- Can I get my Beats Shortened or Extended to a certain Length?
- Something is Wrong With My Trackouts / Stems - Help Please!
- Can I get Edits made to My Beat I Purchased?
- Do I receive the Trackouts with the Original Compression, Panning, Mixing, etc on it?
- Can I get my Beats Edited to a Different Length?
- Can I Speed Up my Beats or Change the Tempo?
- Can I get my Beats in a Different Key?
- Mixing vs Mastering: What is it? And Why Do I Need It?
- I'm having trouble lining up my Trackouts / Stems Wav files in my Software / DAW - Help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.