You might have two different subscriptions on the same beats. For example, if you bought a track for Exclusive Rent, and a month later that subscription fails due to a missed payment, if you buy it again before canceling the first one, the first one would still try to charge again (failed subscriptions automatically try charging again 10 days later). So if your first subscription has an unsuccessful payment and you decide to re-buy it, you need to cancel your old one first by going to your orders page https://sfrbeats.com/orders, clicking on the old order, then clicking "Cancel License" above the track list.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my Beats in a Different Key?
- Mixing vs Mastering: What is it? And Why Do I Need It?
- I'm having trouble lining up my Trackouts / Stems Wav files in my Software / DAW - Help!
- Getting Started with SFR Beats: A Beginner's Guide on How to Record a Song
- I may have been charged twice for the same exclusively rented beat .. help!
- How to I update my payment info for my subscriptions?
- How much are Trackouts (Stems) ?
- How do you do the mixing if a person is not in town, do I have to fly there, or do you just need a studio recording of my vocals?
- Can a beat be modified after purchase, for example, adding a bridge?
- Why am I getting unsuccessful / expired subscription emails when I just paid for it less than a month ago?