Leases (beats for nonexclusive rights) can be purchased by more than one, while exclusive beats can only be purchased by one and are removed from the website. However, you still have the same great rights - royalty-free, unlimited, and you can monetize your lease anywhere in the world forever while keeping 100% of your royalties.
Articles in this section
- May I have an Invoice for my Purchase?
- I'm having trouble opening my Studio One Template purchase...
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?