Go to your orders page and click on the order with the license you want to cancel. Then above the list of items you ordered on the right hand side, click the link that says "Cancel License". Note the beat will be released immediately back onto the website for sale and your license to use it will expire, so be sure this is what you want.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble opening my Studio One Template purchase...
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?
- I've ordered lease beats from you...are others able to lease the same beats?