The only difference between the two besides the price is the exclusivity - a lease is nonexclusive. Exclusive gives only you rights. There are no prior leases on exclusive beats, and they're removed from the website. Both licenses give you unlimited rights to sell your product royalty-free worldwide forever. You'll receive the instant downloads and signed contract immediately after purchase, with tracked out files taking 1-3 business days.
Articles in this section
- What are Trackouts (Stems) ?
- How do I remove an item from my shopping bag?
- Can I have the MIDI file / Key Notes for your Piano Instrumentals?
- What is the safest way to purchase your beats?
- Can I pay with Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Can I pay with Paypal or Paypal Credit?
- Can I pay with Venmo?
- Can I pay with Apple Pay?
- Can I pay with Google pay?
- Hi can you accept my payment by paytm?
Please sign in to leave a comment.