Normally it takes the producers 1 to 3 business days to track them out and get them uploaded for you. Some older tracks may take a week. Until then you can record to the WAV / MP3 sent and then just drop the trackouts into the session since they'll line up at zero. You'll receive an email when ready, and you can also check on the status on your orders page https://sfrbeats.com/orders (click on the order)
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble opening my Studio One Template purchase...
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?
- I've ordered lease beats from you...are others able to lease the same beats?