Yes... for both profit and non-profit projects. Again there are no limits to sales, and all licenses are royalty-free!
Articles in this section
- Why is Facebook and YouTube Muting My Video when I purchased my Beat?
- How to Import Trackouts / Stems in Garage Band for Apple Mac
- I don't know what to do about Distrokid's YouTube policy... Help!
- My Streaming Service is saying I don't have Rights to use my Beat! Help!
- I need exclusive rights to my song to publish - How do I do that if I leased a beat?
- Can I have the MIDI files to Beats?
- How is your licensing contract different from other producers / beatmakers?
- What is the publishing split for your licenses and beats?
- If I leased out a beat and my music is out and someone came and bought the exclusive rights to the beat, would I have to shut my music down?
- Why do I have to send you the Song I make with your Beats?