Yes... for both profit and non-profit projects. Again there are no limits to sales, and all licenses are royalty-free!
Articles in this section
- Am I obligated to publish tracks I buy from SFR Beats?
- If I use one of your instrumental covers, do I still have to get permission to use the song that is being covered?
- I Think My Trackouts / Stems Have the Wrong Audio Files in Them - Help!
- I am a First Time Customer Concerned with Legal Issues and Royalties and Distributors. Help!
- Why is Facebook and YouTube Muting My Video when I purchased my Beat?
- How to Import Trackouts / Stems in Garage Band for Apple Mac
- I don't know what to do about Distrokid's YouTube policy... Help!
- My Streaming Service is saying I don't have Rights to use my Beat! Help!
- I need exclusive rights to my song to publish - How do I do that if I leased a beat?
- Can I have the MIDI files to Beats?