The license for use does, yes. The copyright to your song belongs to you as well. The copyright to the underlying beat belongs to SFR Beats. You do not actually own the Beats.. you own the license to the beat, and you own your songs. The copyright to the Beats always remains the property of the composer. Purchasing a license allows you to use the Beats for your projects and purposes in accordance with the license agreement, which is sufficient in all circumstances of use.
Articles in this section
- What are Trackouts (Stems) ?
- How do I remove an item from my shopping bag?
- Can I have the MIDI file / Key Notes for your Piano Instrumentals?
- What is the safest way to purchase your beats?
- Can I pay with Credit Card or Debit Card?
- Can I pay with Paypal or Paypal Credit?
- Can I pay with Venmo?
- Can I pay with Apple Pay?
- Can I pay with Google pay?
- Hi can you accept my payment by paytm?