It could be local sales tax, or sometimes your bank will charge extra small fees, for example if you are an international customer. We never charge or receive any additional fees; the total amount you see on your screen when you purchase our products is the amount we receive (minus our own payment processor expenses).
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble opening my Studio One Template purchase...
- How do I Print my Beats Contract?
- I can't download my beats to Apple / iphone / ipad, can you send to my email as an attachment?
- Can you take an exclusive beat off rent so I can buy it in full?
- I'm trying to open my license contract PDF but it says it is password protected! Help!
- Can I add other instruments to my beat once I've purchased it?
- I've purchased a beat but it's still in my shopping cart.. help!
- Can I get a refund for my exclusive rent payment?
- I've ordered lease beats .. why is it still on the website for sale?
- I've ordered lease beats from you...are others able to lease the same beats?